Finally!!!! you are adorable and so tiny. I wish i was tiny again.... haha. you don't even look pregnant though. So cute!!! Are you even wearing maternity stuff yet? Prob not... haha. love your baby!
Andrea, that actually is a maternity shirt, so yes. I'm telling you, we were laughing when we took the pictures because they seriously just look like I ate a big lunch (Michelle, hehe, it's true:) and did not do my belly justice. My hips have grown so much it's comical. I can get away with wearing non maternity big shirts, but as far as pants/shorts... i can't get them up my thighs for the life of me! But I have grown so much since that picture, too! The road trip gave me a little growth spurt or something! I'll have to post another. It's official: People ask me if I'm pregnant/ randomly say congratulations w/out my saying anything, too. So I guess I did grow:) And, Lynne, yes he's a boy!
6 comments:
You are the cutest, tiniest little pregnant lady! Boy, right? Yay for boys!!
Uhh it looks like you ate a big lunch. So cute! I thought you were having a girl though. Keep the pictures coming please!!! Love you and miss you!
Finally!!!! you are adorable and so tiny. I wish i was tiny again.... haha. you don't even look pregnant though. So cute!!! Are you even wearing maternity stuff yet? Prob not... haha. love your baby!
Finally a post! I'm glad you decided to use the pic I took :) I'm so excited to have another boy in the family!
Andrea, that actually is a maternity shirt, so yes. I'm telling you, we were laughing when we took the pictures because they seriously just look like I ate a big lunch (Michelle, hehe, it's true:) and did not do my belly justice. My hips have grown so much it's comical. I can get away with wearing non maternity big shirts, but as far as pants/shorts... i can't get them up my thighs for the life of me! But I have grown so much since that picture, too! The road trip gave me a little growth spurt or something! I'll have to post another. It's official: People ask me if I'm pregnant/ randomly say congratulations w/out my saying anything, too. So I guess I did grow:) And, Lynne, yes he's a boy!
I think it's about time for another cute pregnant-picture-update of that expanding waistline. Love to watch it grow!
Post a Comment