Friday, November 19, 2010

Praise me:)




If you have ever made anything from this book, you will know that rather than getting a simple recipe and making what you want, it's like being in a cooking class. I seriously feel like I'm studying when I use this book. But it's good! Plus you just feel pro. Confession: I've only actually made omelettes and quiche... but I've read a bunch of other stuff, so that counts, right? Anyway, I had the camera out so took a pic. Might as well post it because I feel like that's what bloggers do, right? They make dinner and then post about it? I'm not sure why... maybe we women just need praise, haha.
OH, and here's a crepe cake (not from this cbook, from some Cordon Bleu one). Cool right? This one is an orange cream crepe cake... yeah not even good! It was seriously gross (too fancy). But little Jacob and Isaac, kept asking for more and more servings of it and couldn't get enough! We were just laughing at them because we could not understand. I love Isaac and his overenthusiastic raspy voice as he complements, "Mmmmmme, this crepe cake is goooood, Becca!" They probably ate 1/2 of it because the rest of us were more reluctant. But it looks cool, right? Next time: Nutella and bananas, done! That will be good.

No comments: