Sunday, June 19, 2011

Family Time at the Park


There is this neat park near our house that has a fun play area for the kids, so when I was studying we decided to go there as a family. I read First Aid while Brock and Becca enjoyed the beautiful Ohio weather. Brock had a really fun time on the little swings, and I managed to snap a couple shots with my iPod.



3 comments:

Andrea said...

He looks so old now!! I just want to come cuddle him! Maybe next time he will like me and not cry as much when I hold him! haha!

Rebecca Olson Bradshaw said...

That will depend on the day of course:) Yesterday he was the happiest boy in the world- today, well, he's crying... a lot. Poor little guy! No, he really is a happier dude. You need to come here!

Rachael said...

so cute! that smile is contagious!