Jacob and I flew to Arizona for his sister Erica's wedding on Aug. 6th. Since it was the last time we'd be in AZ, my family + family friends threw me an early baby shower the next day. This was super nice of them because our baby is our first and before the shower we didn't have, well, anything. Thanks to everyone who came we feel so much more prepared! And our baby will be the best dressed baby on the block, holy cow. Our family friend, Keiko, the wife of my brother in law Carson's friend, Otsushi (I don't know how to spell that) brought her fancy camera, took pictures, and sent me a cd in the mail. She's from Japan and it seems she has made it her life goal to make everything the stinking cutest thing in the world. If you think you're crafty, you're so not. It's hard to open a gift she gives you because the wrapping is usually made out of fabric and ribbons and you don't want to ruin it! Anyway, so I will post a few pics real quick.

Jacob's Aunt and cousins (and little Maylana)

Yum... I want those

If only you can eat diaper cakes...

Tacos from Mango's Cafe on Main street in Mesa... the BEST FOOD EVER is what Mango's means in Spanish, I think.

Aime Waters!!! I kind of love her. She is my 6th grade best friend and always will be!

This is Joan. My dad's biological father's wife. I would call her my step grandma, but look at her! She is way too hip to be called a grandma. And my cuz Mikayla (sp?) who loves me because I once spoiled her with food:)

That's me being spoiled, my mom pointing, and my Italian Grandma... can you say epitome of grandma? (we are not blood related, so no I'm not Italian)

And yes, this is a gorgeous home.

All my sisters:) Can you guess which of us does not like her picture taken? (I'll give you a hint, her name starts with Becc and ends with a.)
5 comments:
Becca, you're blog is my favorite. Officially. So thank you for posting! Every little comment, from eating the diaper cake, to Mango's on spanish, to your spelling of your own name is hilarious. If there were strains of humor, I think I'm on the same line. I understand you, and I wanted to point out that even on a post that should have been about you (like YOUR SHOWER) you made it about other people. Keiko (and Atsushi-that' how you spell his name), your family and friends all see it. No wonder you had such a great showing on a hot holiday weekend (wasn't it?). Everyone loves you. Miss you lots!!!
Ohh-emm-gee Becca, you are the cutest thing in all of cuteness ever! I love your shower, it is so CUTE! You are an adorable prego, I just love seeing what a fun time you had at that amazing shower. Your family and friends are so nice! I just had to comment on this incredible post!
haha, shush up, Jacob. haha
Wow! That's an amazing shower. Party planner and budget worthy. Impressive.
uh excuse me, its only jen and rachel that actually LIKE their picture taken. i HATE getting my picture taken
Post a Comment