
Week 33/34: I love these pictures because of how inaccurate they are, haha. Do you see how i turn to the side? Brilliant way hide my "birthing hips, and... engorged thighs don't really have a pregnancy name, but I feel super cute when I look at pics like these, NOT when I look in the reflection at a grocery store. The man at the UPS store asked, "When are you due?" I said "Next month." because I can say that now, even though it's the very END of next month and if he's late it will be the month after that. He responds, "Yeah, I could tell it was any day." Thank you??? That day I asked Jacob, "So are you excited or ready for this pregnancy to be over?" Jacob: "Yeah. I'm excited for you to be skinny again." Sounding like he's been caught with the cookie jar, "I mean, you know, normal again." Haha, I hear him, though. It's like another body has taken over my own. It's well worth it all, though. I get to feel baby kick and hiccup all the time, and that is what's important, and makes me more than happy with this other version of me that has taken over for a few months.
7 comments:
I can't believe baby Bradshaw is due that soon! I HATE it that you live far away and I wont get to come meet him!
And P.S. you DO look so cute.
I miss you terribly.
Oh my gosh you look dang cute! I can't wait for your little guy to get here, it's getting so close!
I love the "foot-in-my-mouth" comment!! Craig is dieing laughing and now tells me he felt the same way! Let me tell you sister, it is sooooo worth it!! I can't believe how much I love Cambria!! Every day is worth the work when she smiles! You have no idea what you are in for!! He is gonna rule your life!! It is wonderful!!
At the moment, I love/hate you!! I looked at my week 34 pick and I have 3 chins and super puffy eyes!! You still look HOT!! You are a hot momma!! You don't look the least bit swollen, you lucky girl!! Enjoy these last four weeks! I do miss feeling Cambria's little kicks! 9 weeks later and I can honestly say, I am excited for the next one! (in the distant future!!) We love you!!
It's been so long since I've glanced at your blog -- what fun it is to see you actually looking pregnant. After twins, I think everyone looks fantabulously skinny no matter how far along they are. You look georgous! Really!
Talon says: We love you.. we miss you! Nicole says Hi. I hope I see you soon.
You're belly looks so beautiful! Are you one of those women who looks more feminine and attractive pregnant? Did that come out the right way? I can't believe I'm missing you blossom. Like missing the perfect rainbow! Well, keep posting pictures and taking your folic acid! Love ya!
Becca, you look TOO cute with that pregnant belly. You're just glowing. I love my children, but I really HATED being pregnant and couldn't wait to get my body back to myself and normal. :) You're going to be a great Mom; and Jacob a great Dad. It's exhausting, but there's nothing quite like it. It's so fun. By the way, thanks for having Heloise and Matt over for dinner.
Post a Comment