Thursday, September 16, 2010

Attention

Attention my 5 readers! Which pictures to you like best? I want to pick 3 - 5 of these pics from France to frame for my kitchen. I will number each picture. You should write back and tell me which numbers you like.

Thanks!
1 2

3

4

5

6

8

9
10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

Attention my 5 readers! Which pictures to you like best? I want to pick 3 - 5 of these pics from France to frame for my kitchen. I will number each picture. You should write back and tell me which numbers you like.

Thanks!

6 comments:

Andrea said...

I like 5, 8, or 13. I know that is a lot, but there are a lot of pictures! haha.

Jen and Tyson said...

1, 14,16, 17...but then again i liked all of them. so it was hard to narrow it down!! :)

Krysta said...

3,4,9, and 10 I guess I lean more toward the autumn type colors! Hey we went up your stairwell the other day and Ren said,'Hey thats Becca's house.' and it made me sad that you had moved away. We are excited to see how well you are doing. You look so so great!

Jacob Bradshaw said...

1, 8, 14, 17. But I will love whatever you pick :)

Craig and Megan said...

Hi Becca,

I hope your last two months goes really well! Is there a name for Baby Boy Bradshaw yet?? :)

My very favorites are 3, 4, 13, 14, and 17. Those are the top 5. I also like 1, 7, 9, and 11.

Love ya! We hope everything is going really well!!

Jen Olson Brown said...

Ok, so I'm tired, delirious and interested in your blog post all at the same time. And your following post is about being ditzy. So imagine my embarrassment when I first started writing this comment and I write, "Man, I'm delicious already." Clearly I meant I'm hungry already; that looks delicious. I need to go to bed. Love you! Beautiful pics!