P.S. You all rock! That was so nice of you to give me your input! the Fromager was also a hit, but for some reason just didn't go:(
Saturday, September 18, 2010
It looks like the close ups with the fruits and veggies are liked along with the patisserie goods storefront, so here is what I came up with. I might end up also clustering the pictures of the different spices, but for now I am going with the produce pics. I didn't originally love the aubergines picture (eggplant) but it looks good with the radishes (these kind are so good with fresh butter dipped in salt weirdly enough) and grapes. No one voted for the Chalk board pics, but I think I like them. So here is the combo. What do you think?
P.S. You all rock! That was so nice of you to give me your input! the Fromager was also a hit, but for some reason just didn't go:(





P.S. You all rock! That was so nice of you to give me your input! the Fromager was also a hit, but for some reason just didn't go:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
By the way, I totally ended up picking the 4 Jacob liked, haha. I totally didn't mean to do that! I guess he has good taste! And that's probably good because it is his kitchen too. Too funny!
awesome! i am sure it's going to look great! you better post a picture of the final out come! and i really do like the chalk board picture too. you just had to many to choose from. :) i am excited to see the final results!
Post a Comment